All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS) First Class with tracking unless requested otherwise. Orders usually ship within 48-72 hours with an expected delivery of five to seven days, but not later than 14 days unless there are mitigating circumstances currently due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and/or USPS delays.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an automated email notification confirming shipment and the tracking number.
Alternate shipping: If you prefer your order being shipped via UPS or FedEx etc., please call us for delivery info and a quote, prior to placing your order.
We can ship anywhere, however; keep in mind that it is rather expensive to ship internationally. The recipient is responsible for paying all brokerage, duties, and taxes associated with international shipping.
It is paramount that you are proactive with missing or delayed packages. Once the package has left the product floor, it is out of our hands. Please ensure your address is correct and that you select your desired shipping option that works best for you!
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE
- Contact us for help shipping to APO / FPO or P.O. Box addresses.
- Shipping times may vary for orders delivered to Alaska or Hawaii.
- We don’t ship with a signature required, however; when it comes time to deliver, requiring a signature is at the delivery driver’s discretion.
- Shipping business days are defined as Monday through Friday.
- Shipping business days exclude New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.